Terms & Conditions of Sale: Retail
- All prices are given and orders accepted by the Seller on the basis of these conditions of trading and shall exclude any conditions which the Buyer may purport to impose and shall supercede any previous Terms and Conditions incorporated in any previous contract between the Seller and Buyer. Any variation of these conditions shall be null and void unless signed by the Seller. The giving or sending of an order to the Seller constitutes an acceptance of these Conditions of Sale by the Buyer, and if the Buyer does not wish to be bound by them, the goods must be returned forthwith.
- Every order placed by the Buyer shall on acceptance by the Seller, be treated as a separate contract. In the event of there being more than one contract in course of performance between the Seller and the Buyer, any question, dispute or difficulty which may arise in respect of one such contract shall not affect in any way the performance of other contracts.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all invoices are strictly net cash and shall be paid immediately.
- All goods travel at the sole risk of the Buyer but remain the property of the Seller until payment has been received in full by the Seller. If any payment is overdue or the Buyer commits any act of bankruptcy, or if a limited company, satisfies any statutory ground for winding up by the court or voluntarily, then, without prejudice to any other remedies to which it may be entitled, the Seller may terminate all uncompleted contracts outstanding between it and the Buyer and by it’s servants or agents enter the Buyer’s premises to recover all goods of which title has not passed.
- The Buyer shall examine the goods on receipt. The Seller shall be entitled to reject any claim for defective goods unless such claim is notified to the Seller within 24hrs of delivery, or if the alleged defect is not immediately apparent, within such longer time which the Seller may reasonably allow in the circumstances. The Seller shall be entitled to reject any claim for non-delivery of the goods in whole or part unless notice is given by the Buyer within such time from the date of dispatch as would enable a claim to be made on the carrier.
- If the Buyer wishes to cancel an order, such cancellation must be given in writing in reasonable time prior to execution of the order. Goods ordered and subsequently returned will not be accepted unless by prior agreement. Under such circumstances the Seller reserves the right to deduct a 10% handling charge from the value of the goods.
- The Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligation under any contract where such failure results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all costs, claims and expenses arising out of any action for infringement or alleged infringement of any patent, trade mark, registered design or copyright and any other claim resulting from compliance with the Buyer’s instructions, express or implied.
- Every contract between the Seller and the Buyer shall in all respects operate and be construed as an English contract and be governed by English Law.
- Deliveries will be dispatched within 3-5 working days unless otherwise notified.